- Actively seeking mutually beneficial collaboration with regional and international universities and research centers.
- Provision of quality teaching, learning resources, facilities, instructional equipment, that promote student use of information and learning sources.
- Well planned continuous training and development programs to prepare and qualify faculty members and staff for their positions, with roles and responsibilities clearly defined.
- Updating, developing educational and professional programs of sufficient content, breadth and length, and conducted at levels of consistency appropriate to the degrees offered.
- Engaging with business professionals, civic leaders, and community members to enhance student learning and readiness for the workforce
In carrying out our mission, HUE Faculty of Business Administration is guided by the following core values and expects the following outcomes:
- Enhancing the quality of student learning and teaching environment, through the development of creative and critical-thinking skills, effective communication skills, technological proficiency, ethical awareness, and life-long learning.
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of the Faculty in carrying out the University’s mission, through demonstrating excellence in teaching and learning and maintaining high standards of achievement for staff and student performance.
- Innovation & Creativity, by sharing and disseminating good practices; incentive plans and supporting research and development activities.
- Professionalism, we recognize and value the professionalism of staff and students, though, maintaining curriculum relevance to current and future business practices, sharing ideas, support others’ efforts, and interact with others professionally.
- Respect, we acknowledge our responsibility to build an atmosphere of mutual respect and to promote equality of opportunity both within and outside the university.
- Community Service, we value making a meaningful contribution to the social and economic development and other emerging issues of our local community.